Also, as you can see I added a fun little poll on the blog to guess the sex of the baby - surprisingly so far girl is in the lead - I think this is wishful thinking on most people's parts but we'll know soon enough! I am super excited about delivering this baby and hearing Jeremy announce "It's a boy/girl!" So fun!
Here are a couple fun pics of the boys from the past couple of days:

Jeremy's sweet Aunt Debby sent the boys a box full of clothes and on top was this Florida jersey - which good thing she did because we are out of Florida gear that fits the boys. Anyhoo - I was informed Saturday morning by Jeremy that he needed to be wearing it for the game that day and he wanted pictures and he wanted it on the blog - so here it is - as you can see he really wasn't too happy about wearing it and we transitioned to our Alabama gear before that game began :)
Honestly, I was trying to get a good pic of him smiling but in this pic he had actually just told me "no" when I asked him to smile. Doesn't he look like he's 15 in this picture!!!! Jeremy says I'm crazy and the fact that he's sitting in an Elmo chair clearly says he's not 15 - ha! But he just looks like such a big boy! (On a side note, I will say that I'm getting used to how easy things are with the new hair cut - when he wakes up I never have to put water on his hair to get it to lay down and it never stands up from static when I pull a shirt over his head :))
Here he is smiling with Aunt Miche - she taught him to yell - "go defense" and "go Tim" which he made sound like a two syllable word - so funny how southern little kids accents are!
James loves to watch his daddy mow the grass and he always want to ride on daddy's "tractor" - He had the best time Sunday afternoon working with daddy!
I don't remember James EVER doing this! Poor John-Mark was just too tired to eat - I watched him kind of fade in and out for a couple of minutes before he just gave in and let his head drop and took a little nap - I guess turkey really does make you tired :)
1 comment:
It's so sad that we had to say "go defense". Our offense looked like a high school team. Go Tim sounded like...go Tee-um. Bless his heart! PS...it's totally a girl. At least it better be or that little boy will be very confused when Aunt Michie takes him to dance class.
Post a Comment