.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday John-Mark!

Oh, my big boy John-Mark - how has a whole year already flown by?!?
I didn't know it was possible to have sooo much love for another baby but when you arrived one year ago at 3:22 a.m. and we saw you for the first time your daddy and I couldn't believe how much bigger our hearts grew!! Another perfect baby boy - how blessed are we! It has been so amazing to watch you and your brother grow over this last year and really see how God created us all so uniquely. Every day we see more and more of your personality and every night your daddy and I just laugh as we tell stories about you. Once again, what would our little family be like without your big smile every morning! While you will never get to experience what it's like to be the "only" baby in the house you are so lucky to have such a fun big brother to lead the way for you. What a special relationship you boys have that I pray you will both always cherish! We thank God for you daily and can't wait to see what all He has in store for you!! You are such a sweet treasure and we're so lucky to have you!!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Bug!!

1 comment:

Nicole and Landon said...

Happy Birthday, John-Mark!!!