.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

We finally did it

Get James first haircut that is (snif snif). My baby now looks like a little boy. We've been talking about needing to do it for a while and his hair was getting so long it was no longer holding the cute little curls in the back so today Jeremy said, "today's the day - let's get it cut". He did great and I think was more curious than anything. I saved all his little curls because I don't think they are going to be coming back :( But even though he doesn't look like a baby anymore - he sure is a handsome little boy :)!!
Ready for the first snip - cheese! (Do you see how long it is in the back?)Sitting very still like a good little boy"Look mommy, she's cutting my hair!"Bye Bye Curls!All done - which he told us when she was finished - so handsome!"Am I next mommy?"
Not yet baby, not yet

4 comments:

Unknown said...

isn't it almost traumatic to us mommies? M was of course a lot older being a girl, almost three I think. But, JJ has had more than I can count now, yet the first was sniff sniff boohoo!

Kelley Brown said...

I had a hard time with this too, especially cutting off Carter's soft curls. They aren't as baby soft anymore! ;) These pictures are great!!

The Latham Family said...

Such a precious boy...even without his curls! I know this was a hard day for his mama!

sweetpeamorrow said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW How sweet is this? I love those pictures of James...such a big boy! Where has time gone??? Love those curls!