.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

IT'S A

BABY!! Yay! A happy and healthy one - whew hoo! For the few of you that don't know we have decided to wait to find out the gender of this baby until its big arrival! We found out with both the boys but I have always thought it would be fun to wait and we decided we could actually do it this time. So, yesterday we got to check in our little peanut and get a sneak peak - minus the "money shot" :) Everything looked great - baby is growing right on track to be almost 21 weeks. It was lounging with it's arms up behind it's head most of the time which cracked us up because this is how both our boys sleep half the time - as well as their daddy :)
For the record, I saw nothing that would give me any indication if it was a boy or girl and Jeremy now thinks it is a girl, because he didn't "see" anything. I still think it's a boy just because this pregnancy has been pretty similar to my first two and I think boys is what we do :)
I'm feeling good and starting to look more pregnant. I've only gained 2 pounds so far but I still carry about 20 from James so I don't really need to gain anymore :) I can't believe I am half way through this pregnancy! Crazy to think that we will be a family of 5 by the end of the year! CRAZY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I admire your patience! I couldn't wait to find out with my two, and I am a planner so I have to know. Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and everything continues to be as great as it has been.

Stephanie Drew said...

yay for a healthy baby! how much fun to have all those boys...or add a little pink to all that blue! good to see you wednesday...you look great!