.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

23 and 11 months!

I know I say it every month, but REALLY!?! It sometimes feels like I just did one of these monthly posts and it's time to do another one! One of the boys latest new favorite things to do is one of them sit in the "drivers" seat of the walker and the other stand on the ledge and be pulled around the house - or push each other.
Oh - and I was wrong about James not missing John-Mark while he was away. When I went to pick him up after he said "mommy!" he first thing he said was "John-Ma?" They were both excited to see each other! So sweet!!
How happy are these boys! I can't imagine what they would be like with out the other!

Here is James in his big boy bed for the first time. He loved pointing out the baseball, basketball, football, and glove. Today he took his first nap in it and after one little disciplining to get him to STAY in the bed he went right to sleep and took a 3 hour nap! We may try to let him sleep in it tonight and see how he does!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

time does fly when we are having so much fun! imagine what it will be like when the third one gets here! Hope everything went well getting you "big" man to sleep in his big boy bed.