.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So lucky!!!

Being an only child all I can think is how lucky my kids are to be a part of "big" family. As I've said before - I NEVER saw myself with 4 little ones (especially not so quickly) but I can't imagine what all these guys would do without each other. I must admit that sometimes I do worry that I'm not able to give each of them enough "mommy" time - especially this little guy

But, seriously, could he be any more loved?!? 

or entertained?!?
or catered to...
this baby is seriously sooo lucky to have such great big brothers and big sis!
Already ready to rock out with the Allen band :)
 
He has become quite the little explorer since he started crawling - he's so ready to join the big kids outside! I must admit that after all the bragging in my last post about what an absolute perfect baby he is he has shown me some new sides to his personality lately. For the most part he still is pretty content but when he's not hold your ears! Lately he's decided that when he's tired of his car seat the answer is to yell. And yell. And yell. He definitely has a temper and STRONG mind of his own :)

 This last week we had a couple of performances with the kids. All of them sang and quoted scripture in their Community Bible Study show. Gracie and James are my two "performers" and love the "stage". John-Mark is more interested in what is going on around him than really singing but they all did a good job.
 These two are quite the little pair lately
 James was all business during his songs. He also had his end of the year program in our Classic Conversations Homeschool Co-Op - also a very serious performance of the Presidents song

 
When we worked on the songs at home he was constantly fidgeting so I stressed that he had to keep his hands by his sides - looks like all that practicing payed off :) We have had such an amazing time this year with CC and I am blown away by all that these kids have been able to learn! So thankful to be part of such an amazing program!
 

John-Mark was so impressed by everyone's knowledge that he passed out! 

And look who is riding his bike without training wheels!! We all couldn't be any prouder of how quickly he picked it up (thanks to his great teacher - daddy!) 

 Ofcourse John-Mark wanted to show us his mad bike skills as well - he could probably ride with out training wheels too - maybe next weekend :)







1 comment:

The Latham Family said...

Precious chickies! Sure love each of them and their fun personalities!!