.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crack. Me. Up

This is the picture of John-Mark and Gracie's class at Community Bible Study - JM is in the top right corner (He had a cuter outfit on but it was chilly that morning and no one took his jacket off!) Can you find Gracie? She's the only one really smiling. No, more than smiling she's giving a wave and a "hey!" to the camera. When I looked at this picture I just busted out laughing. This is soooo her personality. I'm here - where's the party! I know she is going to do amazing things for the kingdom of Christ but Lord help us along the way :)


Today we had planned on going swimming after Bible Study but the rain put a kink in our plans so we did what we always do when a plan doesn't work out - Chick-Fil-A for lunch and playtime with friends. Much to our surprise Mr. Chick-fil-A cow was visiting today - can you tell how excited the kids were!!! And I'm pretty sure James asked him no less than 50+ questions - Do you like chicken nuggets, chick-fil-a sauce, can I touch your neck, nose, foot - why are you here, want to play? Poor cow's neck probably hurts from nodding so much :)

Honestly, these three crack. me. up. all the time!

1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

I love James' barage of questions. It cracks me up!