.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mom's have to get creative sometimes :)

The weather has been pretty crazy around here. One day it's in the 60's and beautiful then the next weeks it's cold and rainy so we go between playing outside all day (the best) and being stuck inside and trying to stay out of trouble all.day.long. So here are some pics of what we've been up to
Enjoying a friendly game of candy land - we're also big fans of Toy Story Memory. I'm loving being able to play real games with my babies!
Taking Buzz for a stroll around the house :)

This big boy is still loving his activity mat. He's started grabbing all his "friends" and talking to them as well as talking to himself in the mirror above his head - too cute!

The boys have discovered that they can climb trees so it's their new fave thing to do outside


Have you ever seen anyone in camo look any cuter?!? Wearing our "work" boots too :)
He's so ready to run around with his big brothers and sister but for now he settles for hanging out in the exersaucer and watching them from the window

So, here's one of my creative moments. Yesterday JM tripped while running through the house and bumped his head. I knew it hurt him and he was pretty upset but I checked him out and there was no blood or a bump so I knew he was ok but he wouldn't stop crying no matter how much I tried to settle him down. I had him sitting on our kitchen island and I was trying to think of how I could get his attention off his hurting head when I spotted one of Gracie's barrette's and quickly picked it up and asked if he would like to wear it in his hair? Immediately the crying stopped! He was thrilled to wear it and of course James couldn't be left out - I mean, whatever it takes, right? Daddy was so proud :)

And of course we had to get dressed up to cheer on our boys in the National Championship game! Best.Game.Ever!!! We stomped those LSU tigers 21 - 0 - a shut-out!! I've taught the kids an edited version of Rammer Jammer and we sang it all day long :)
Hey Tigers - we just beat the pants off of you - Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give em' all Alabama!!!

Oh - and this is for my friend LG - my mom MADE Gracie the cutest food ever for her new kitchen. She sewed it all out of felt - we have a fried egg, pizza, bread, lunch meat, tomato, lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese, and our favorite - Chick fil A nuggets and fries :) My mom is so crafty!



1 comment:

Laura Gail said...

I love it! Thanks for the shout out and the food is sooo cute. Your mom did an awesome job! I need to have her make us some food too when we get a kitchen.