How do you like our little Batman and Super Man? They LOVE these pj's - I had to make James take his off after wearing them for 4 days straight (we've been home bound due to a winter storm)! Thanks Aunt Debby and Uncle Tim!I know I'm biased but these are the cutest brothers I've ever seen!
We got James a new guitar for Christmas but he loves this little leap frog guitar he got for his first birthday! We call it his "madolin" :) - This is one way that he is like me - I LOVED to perform when I was little and James is definitely our little performer right now :)
In light of our current "winter storm of 2011" I pulled the tent out and let the kids play in it to make playing inside for days on end a little more exciting! Can you tell Gracie was excited. James was trying not to smile but he couldn't help himself :)
"The Bunny, the Bunny, OH, I ate the Bunny!"We sing this Veggie Tales song to Gracie all the time - She LOVES this bunny mom-mom got her for Easter last year. It has plastic feet and hands for teething but she likes to suck on the ears instead. This is how she goes to bed - bunny ear and thumb in mouth. The boys both had blankets they were/are attached too but so far Gracie is all about her bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment