.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Didn't I tell you he's almost 7!

Look at this picture - doesn't he look like he's 7!! I know the lighting is funny on his face but as soon as I took it and looked at it I thought "he's SOOO big!" snif, snif! One of the presents nanna and pappa rich got the boys were these cool walkie-talkie's (on James' belt loop). They haven't totally figured out how to make them work yet (and they have just as much fun pretending they are phones) but they are going to love these so much soon! They can work up to 2 miles - how much fun will they have running around our property with these things to "keep in touch"!
(Also looks 7 here!) They also got remote control cars which daddy was teaching them how to use-
And they're off!
We had another great trip with Jeremy's mom and husband - the babies are thoroughly spoiled by them but that's the way it's supposed to be, right? :) We also got a chance to visit all of Jeremy's dad's side of the family who had only seen James once when he was a baby - so sad that I did not get one single picture with everyone!! Hopefully we'll get to see them sooner than another 3 years !
Here's one of the few pics we got of the boys in the snow - they look like they really love it- huh?
Oh - this little priss pot! Her hair is really starting to grow - but it's mostly in the back - she sort of has a Hulk Hoganish mullet going right now. I attempted to put a bow in but it didn't stay too long :)
Here she is relaxing in her chair - silly girl - she LOVES that chair!
I already knew this, but here is a recent example of the drama queen we have on our hands. She loves to point out our eyes, nose, mouth, etc. Today she was poking her finger in my nose and laughing and one time she poked a little too hard so I told her no, maam - not even very assertively to which she paused, looked at me and burst in to the biggest crying fit! I had to break out laughing because she was acting like I had just beat her or something - oh, are we gonna' have fun when the real discipline kicks in! :)

No comments: