.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cutie Pa-tootie!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE having a little girl to dress!! So. much. fun! I think I take a picture of her everyday in each new outfit I dress her in. This winter her style is mostly jumpers and leggings which is soo stinkin' cute and keeps her warm. Since she's not walking yet I don't do a lot of long dresses because she just gets mad when she tries to crawl in them. Yesterday was a pretty chilly day and I remembered these blue jeans we have that are lined in fleece and thought they would be cute. For some reason I'm not really big on blue jeans for baby girl even though the boys where them 90% of the time - but guess what - they are just as adorable on her as her little jumpers and leggings!
She is giving me a huge grin here because she is so proud of herself - yesterday for the first time she started pushing toys and walking behind them!
How adorable is this sweet little pink sweater!?! She looks like a big ball of cotton candy!
My happy, happy girl!
Relaxin' in her brothers Elmo chair - check out that leg kicked up and her chair leaned back!
Today my baby girl is officially 13 months old! Yesterday she started drinking everything out of sippy cups and I was able to pack up all of the bottles in the house and get some cabinet space back! I realized that this is the first time in 3 1/2 years that we don't need bottles anymore! Kind of sad and happy all at the same time.
This is a picture of what goes on here most days- one of the kids gets an idea of something fun they want to do and then the others follow along. On this day John-Mark got his hands on my whisk when I was emptying the dishwasher (it is hanging in the front of the picture under the table) and started making "eggs" to which James joined in and got a big container to mix the eggs in - then they ended up under the table where Gracie followed along and here they all are - playing and entertaining each other - Love it!

No comments: