.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas time is here!!

So, as soon as we wrapped up Thanksgiving we started full ahead with Christmas! I even went to Wal-Mart at midnight on black friday to get James a bike! I have never participated in this whole black friday phenom but it wasn't too bad. While the babies were all napping I put up the Christmas tree. The boys were SO EXCITED when they woke up and we had our very own Christmas tree in our house! They have no idea that gifts come with Christmas - they are just loving all the lights and seeing Santa every where (aka Christmas as James refers to him or muffin man as John-Mark thinks - don't ask, I have no idea) James doesn't seem to realize that Christmas is the season but he thinks it's the person of Santa and he'll ask me "what is Christmas doing? Where is Christmas? and on and on - this is an improvement from last year when he thought Santa was Jesus :)
Every year I like to get the kids matching Christmas pj's. This year my mom made them for us and they are super cute!! What do you think:

I can never just show one pic - I think you need the full effect of how many pics it takes to get a good one :)

John-Mark wanted to take a break from picture taking to give his big brother a hug and kiss :)
This is why you should never teach your kids to say "CHEESE!"Also, with the holiday season comes the annual family Christmas photo for the Christmas cards. One of my dear friends Anne-Michelle came over and took them - she just does pictures for fun but I think she does an awesome job!! These are some of my favorites!

Gracie Bell is almost 13 months and I thought I would add a couple notes just about her. Jeremy thinks for sure she'll be walking with in the next two weeks - I'm not so sure but she is super proud of her new learned ability to stand up without holding on the anything. She gets up, gets her balance and then gives you the biggest grin and claps for herself, which usually causes her to loose her balance. One of my favorite things she does right now is take her baby dolls and hold them to her chest and pat them and say "ohhh, ohhhh" whenever we say "love the baby" - melt my heart baby girl!! She is a very smart girl and will bring you almost anything you ask her for - her baby, shoes, etc. Just this morning she pointed to her shoes and said "shooooze?"
This girl loves to swing!
Could life get any better? My 3 sweet babies clapping and singing about the Lord with Miss Patty Cake - we love her!

1 comment:

The Hoppers said...

Around the beginning of November, Lawson asked for some toy and I said, "Maybe you will gt it for Christmas." He went over to stand under the attic door in the ceiling and started jumping. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I need to get Christmas down so I can get my toy!" So in our house, Christmas is the tree and decorations. :) Cute pj's and family pics. I am going to be so late on my cards!