
I know I just posted Gracie's 3 month pics but it's time for her 4 month post!
We haven't been to the dr so I'm not sure what she weighs - but I know she getting big - she's currently wearing 3 months clothes perfectly and quickly moving to 3-6 month. She still feels so tiny when I hold her, I guess compared to my boys, and because those chunky cheeks maybe make her look bigger than she really is :)
She's taking a 5 oz bottle every 3/4 hours starting at 7 am (most days :)) She usually takes about a 45 minute nap around 8:30, eats again at 10, then goes down around 11 until 1ish. Then up to eat again, play some and back down for another hour or so nap and eats again around5; plays some more and back down at 7/7:30. We wake her one last time around 9:30/10 for her last bottle and then she usually goes straight back down for the night. Her days are not nearly as "scheduled" as James' were just because we have to be more flexible in order to keep the boys busy :) but she seems to go with the flow pretty good and the fact that she is sleeping so well during the night allows me to be a lot more flexible with her during the day.
She's starting to spend more time sitting up in her bumbo seat and she loves to be held facing outward when you hold her so she can see everything. She's not a big fan of tummy time at all but she does like to lay on her back on her blanket and watch her brothers - she's yet to make any attempt to roll over but to be fair, she does still sleep in the miracle blanket so it's not really an option most of the time :)
Right now we're just enjoying our sweet, still, baby girl before we blink and she's running around the house with these crazy boys!
How cute are her baby legs!?! Love them!
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! Love that little outfit! That so great that she is doing so well sleeping through the night. It was almost 7 months before Emma slept through the night. It can't be that way next time :) I think I have much to learn from you, my friend.
I love the BabyLegs!!!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment