
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Brothers :)
I know I say it all the time but these two boys totally crack me up! This past week we had a couple beautiful sunny days where they got to enjoy entire days running around outside - then we've had several days of rain, rain, rain - with a bit of sun in the afternoon so that meant getting to play in the mud a bit! This pic cracks me up - first they have random mismatched play clothes on, then I had them in crocks (no point in dirtying up another pair of socks) which at some point they took off so they could enjoy the mud between their toes :) In this pic John-Mark only had one shoe off - the other was soon to follow :) Do they look like little red necked boys or what!?!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I absolutely love the one of them in their towels laughing. How precious!
I love the dirt on their faces!!!!! So precious!
Post a Comment