You can see James is loving this and John-Mark isn't so sure
This picture cracks me up - The Man with the Yellow hat was trying to get John-Mark to give him 5 and he was doing his famous "No" while throwing his hands down - can you see that bottom lip sticking out!? stinker!
James trying to sweet talk him into letting him wear the yellow hat
Knuckles to George :)James' friend Beau came to see George too. It took him a minute to warm up to him but James helped him out and sat with him.
One more hug before we leave - precious!!Here's a new pic of Gracie - trying to get a pic with a good grinner isn't easy at this age - the flash on the camera always distracts them! This is the best I could do - oh how I love my sweet girl!!


2 comments:
next stop....disney world! :)
I love the look on James's face when he is looking at George! Total adoration! It is so cute! Almost like he wants to jump out of his skin, he's so happy!
Post a Comment