Gracie turns 2 months tomorrow and she is growing so fast. She went for her 2 month check up and she weighed in at 9lb 6oz and is 22in long. Her little cheeks have really filled out in the last couple of weeks and she definitely has those "Allen" baby cheeks like the boys had at her age. Yesterday I picked up a 0-3 month sleeper and thought it looked too big for her but I tried it on her and it fit her perfectly- that's when it really hit me how much she has grown! She's starting to coo more and give more grinners which I love! She loves to watch her brothers and sometimes if she's in her swing and gets fussy and one of the boys goes over and gets in her face and starts talking to her she'll calm down and just listen and watch them. Some mornings she and I will go in and get the boys up and I'll lay her in the bed with James while I change John-Mark and she LOVES it! James loves to give her "muckles" (knuckles) and high fives depending what her hands are doing. Too cute! She is almost sleeping through the night - woo hoo! Two nights in a row she has slept from about 10:30 pm until 6 or 6:30 am which is helping me feel "normal" again. She still doesn't like to take naps in her bed but will do great in her bouncy seat all day long - slowly but surely I'm working on it :)


James and John-Mark are starting to play more in thier room together. Whenever we send them in to "clean up" thier blocks or books they end up playing for hours instead - which works fine for me too:) They usually end up climbing in to their toy box and throwing all the toys out and making a bigger mess - but they're having fun! They have the toy box that my grandfather built for me as a little girl so I can clearly remember me doing the same thing and having sooo much fun in that toy box!
It has been pretty cold around here lately so we have stayed in the house most days - Jeremy had to run to the store and decided to take John-Mark for the quick trip - we just kept his warm pj's on him and threw his coat and gloves on to keep him bundled up! He and James both love wearing gloves! Such silly boys!
Stay warm everyone!Oh, I almost forgot - I don't have any pics of the boys in their Alabama gear because they were in bed when the game started but ROLL TIDE!!! We won the National Championship last night against the Texas, 37 to 21.
RAMMER JAMMER - IT'S GREAT TO BE FROM ALABAMA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment