Anyhoo - today my sweet friend Taryn brought us dinner. She has a little boy that is James' age and they are great friends and she a had another little boy in July (on my birthday to be exact :)) so we're hoping he and Gracie will be fast friends too! We took a couple pics of them today. We got cracked up because Judah looks sooo big compared to Gracie - he is a big boy - almost 20 pounds and 4 months!! But if Gracie follows in her brothers footsteps she won't be so "tiny" for long :)
Gracie with her first bow. I don't really know how you are supposed to put them in her hair - this one had velcro attached to it but I still had to put a tiny piece of tape on the back of the velcro strip to keep it put in her hair - don't worry - she wasn't harmed - it was just a little peice of tape and I only did it for the pic :)Many have asked who she looks like - she looks very much like James as a baby which means another mini me for Jeremy :) But her hair is not as blond as James' was/is - I really think she is going to have auburn hair - she's not red like Jeremy was as a baby but she has a tint - which I think you can really see in this pic.
Also - I've been meaning to post about Gracie's name. Grace is a name that I have LOVED forever - I even thought about naming her Karis (which is the greek word for Grace) but just kept coming back to how much I loved Grace and calling her Gracie and Jeremy really liked it too. Her middle name, Marie, is my mom's middle name. We wanted her to have a family name as well since both the boys do. So there ya' go!


3 comments:
Michelle, I haven't gotten updated in a while...and I totally missed Gracie's birth!! She is precious!! Glad it was a good evening for ya'll. :)
Sounds like a nice evening! Judah is HUGE!!!!!!!!! A lady at Walmart commented on his largeness too! Love it!!!! Gracie is precious! Love the bow and so glad she has some pink!
Judah and Gracie are hysterical together! Hope that the rest of your nights are like this one...calm and happy! As usual, your chickies are precious!!
Post a Comment