Here are some pics from the last couple of days:
sweet sleepy baby
oh baby! some friend came to visit us in the hospital and it was like a baby party. We all met about 4 years ago when we were newly married and without kids. Now all of us have one if not two on the way! Are these babies going to have fun growing up together or what!!
When we got home yesterday I pulled out James' baby swing and bouncy seat for John-Mark. James never really took a liking to his swing when he was a baby but apparently he loves it as a one year old - when I walked in the room this is what I found:
"hey mom - this is the perfect seat for me"
"I'll just hang out here and eat my oh's" - he even has his little feet crossed and he was making it swing a little - too funny!
this is James in the swing at about a week old! I posted earlier that people told me when I had John-Mark, James would seem so old and I couldn't believe it but it's true and looking at this picture of how he was so little like John-Mark blows me away. When we got home yesterday and I picked up James I felt like I was holding a little boy! He is so much bigger to me now!
My two boys lounging in their "chairs"
John-Mark sleeping -
5 comments:
Your boys are just beautiful! The picture of James hanging out in the swing cracked me up! He definitely thinks he is something else! So happy everything is going well at home - thank goodness for grandparents! Love you all!
they are too precious! and, the older one developes a 'liking' to toys of the past. avery has rediscovered several things that she passed on the first go round.
Congrats! We can't wait to meet John-Mark. Love, The Isbells
SO sweet! You have two precious precious little boys. )
You have been truly blessed. Both of your sons are so cute! I know that grandma Darlene is having a ball cuddling and spoiling her two little boys. I can't wait for her to come back home and tell me all about them! Next month will be my turn to have a new grandson - you can NEVER have too many grandchildren! God bless you all!
Post a Comment