John-Mark is getting adjusted as well to the "outside" world. Right now all he really does is eat and sleep - and boy does he like to eat! I am nursing and supplementing right now and it seems like we feed him all the time. It's only been a year but I already forget how often James ate at this age but a friend reminded me that they go through a growth spurt between 7 and 10 days and like to eat more. He went several days without pooping which I think resulted in some tummy aches and we had some pretty rough times but he finally went yesterday and he has seemed much more peaceful and relaxed since then!
Everyday I feel a little more confident in my abilities to do all of this. I must admit that the first couple of days were very overwhelming! I look back and think how easy it was to take care of just James but when you add another one into the mix it can get complicated - especially when they both need you at the same time!! It's a constant balancing act! But God has been so good to us and blessed us with two beautiful and healthy boys and I know that He will continue to provide all that I need to be the mommy they need!
Here's a few pics from the week -


This pic was taken after John-Mark finally pooped - we got so tickled because he finally just let himself stretch out and relax! We could tell he felt better immediately.
My big boy! Everyday he looks more and more like a little boy and no longer a baby!
Sweet Blue Eyes!!!
1 comment:
Michelle, I think you're doing an awesome job!!!
Your boys are both so beautiful. How blessed you are! :)
Post a Comment