.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

This and That

A few weeks ago I finally took all the kids to a local splash pad. I've been a little unsure of taking all 5 of them - David being the wild card in that he is mobile now so sitting in the stroller with a snack and watching everyone else have fun is no longer an option :) To no surprise we have another baby that loves him some water :)
Happy, Happy, Happy!

An attempt to get a pic with everyone and our friends Zach and Ali - best I could do :)
Love this pic - Gracie loves to talk to David and reach out and play with him when we're in the car - love his little fingers reaching out for hers!
 
THIS BOY!! He is the funniest kid ever!! Sometimes I just look at him and laugh and think "Where did HE come from!!" Here he is wearing his sisters sandles (that he worked very hard to snap on him self) and one of his older brothers laser guns as he runs around saying "pow pow, pow pow"

Two weeks ago we officially started our 2013/14 school year - James is in 1st grade!!
John-Mark is a kindergartner!!
Princess David :) Oh, the joys of having an older sister - what's a boy to do!?!
The real princess
The boys got singing birthday cards from their Nana and Papa Rich and Ben carried this one around until it wouldn't sing anymore :)
I feel like it was just yesterday James and John-Mark were riding like this at Publix! Two big boys! (They aren't looking at me because they are checking out the lobster tank)
Gracie wanted curls and then she and James wanted to fix my hair :) I can think of worse ways to spend a Saturday morning than having my hair brushed and played with by these two :)
LOOK who got a big boy car seat!! As much as he loved being able to see all the other kids when he was rear facing be REALLY loves being able to see me :) He knows he's a big boy and he's loving it!
Our local science center has a hurricane winds simulation that the kids love - this was probably the fourth time these three had done this!
And we have another climber! Last week I realized that Benjamin has figured out how to climb to the top bunk WITH OUT the ladder! These two are going to keep me busy - what am I talking about - they ALL keep me busy - but what else have I got to be doing...

No comments: