
Baby boy is getting so big!! Jeremy has asked me several times if I'm able to really enjoy him. All you moms know that no matter how much you try to enjoy and soak every minute of them up it's never enough. They grow too soon and you'll always wish you would have held them more, snuggled them longer, the list goes on. But in answer to his question I'm trying :)He is just such an easy laid back baby he's so easy to enjoy. He also probably gets put down a lot more than I would like because he is so easily entertained by his play mat and other little voices are calling me :) This last month he has started "talking" a lot more. He loves to watch his brothers and sisters run around and he will give them all the biggest grinners. They all love to make him smile so he gets lots of attention from them. On the rare occasions that he is fussy all I have to do is sit him in my lap and let the others run around us and he's perfectly content.
He's eating 4oz every 3 to 4 hours during the day and takes his last bottle between 9 and 10pm. I still swaddle him for every nap and at night time. I've tried to put him down without it but he doesn't sleep too well. He's getting strong and some mornings I'll find that he has gotten totally out of the miracle blanket and is just cooing away. Some nights he'll bust out by 5 am and fuss a bit. I go in and wrap him up again and he goes back to sleep until 8am or so.
Most of the day he either lays on his play mat or in his bouncy seat. He sits in the bumbo seat some but he still doesn't have full neck/head control so only a little bit. He's starting to get bored with the bouncy seat so I expect over the next month he'll be sitting in his bumbo more and more.
We are so thankful for his little life and glad he's a part of our family. Here's a "few" pics :)

I think eventually he is going to be a thumb sucker like James and Gracie because he's constantly sucking on his hands but he likes his wub a nub too :) Thanks
Aunt Miche!
Passed out on Daddy :)
You know I LOVE a sleeping baby :)
Grinning at mommy :)
Holding on tight - LOVE
We had friends have Santa come to a birthday party. The big kids were with their grandparents but David, Benjamin and I got to go. Benjamin was not a big fan of the man in the red suit but David was easy. He's such a great Santa! For all my Santa lovin' friends I have a friend that does Pictures with Santa every year and they are super cute. They aren't your basic sit on Santa's lap pics - It's a 30 minute session of your kids and Santa walking around, talking, etc. Check out
Benzaiaphoto here - told you, A-Dorable! Keep her in mind for next year but you have to book early - she fills up fast :)
Poor David - it's hard to get one one one time with mommy :)
Happy Happy Baby
Not a great pic of me but this is what dinner time around here usually looks like. I need my other hand to take care of the other kids and feed Benjamin so I usually have the bottle under my chin - what ever it takes, right?
My two baby boys! Benjamin looks super happy and David looks unsure!
Sleeping baby - can't. get. enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment