Our newest addition - baby David
Finally holding our sweet baby - so glad he was out of my tummy and in my arms!!
We didn't tell anyone if it was a boy or girl until the grandparents and the kids came up to the hospital and got to meet him. They were so cute. Everyone guessed it was a girl except for James - he's been pretty sure it was a boy for a while. They all couldn't wait to hold him. John-Mark was so sweet (he's usually the most uninterested in the baby). He just kept saying "look how little his hands are, look how little his nose is, etc.)
The biggest brother and the littlest :)
Proud big sister aka little mamma :)
An attempt at a family pic. I wish I could be one of those girls that has a baby and then has her hair curled and makeup on for all the pics but heck, I can't even be that girl when I haven't just had a baby! :)
He looks so totally different to the other four babies. He was a little puffy in this pic and his looks are already starting to change but he still looks very different. It will be interesting to see how his looks change as he gets older and if he looks like any of the others. He was supposed to be the tie breaker since James and Gracie look like Jeremy and everyone says John-Mark and Ben look more like me - we'll see whose genes are more dominant - ha!
Going Home! Jeremy and I laughed that this car seat is in pretty good condition considering it's carried around 5 babies!!
Sleeping on daddy's chest - Love!
My two baby boys. Of course when I got home my little baby Benjamin all of the sudden looked sooo big! I can't believe this is exactly how old James was when we brought John-Mark home. I think Ben is a little more jealous than James was. While I was in the hospital my mom said he walked around asking for me the whole time :( and he doesn't really like it when he sees me holding David. Poor thing is getting in some of his molars so he's pretty miserable anyway - I'm sure adding a new baby is not helping.
For comparison here is James and John-Mark. Crazy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment