Football season is finally upon us! Yea! Makes those long Saturday's when Jeremy has to work all day a little easier to bare when we can spend the day cheering on the Tide (or Florida if J is around:)
Alabama's first game this year was against Michigan and our friends have some Michigan ties so little Ally had on her Michigan cheerleader outfit - how cute are these two!?! Ally looked so cute I don't think she even cared that Bama stomped her team :)
A few weeks ago when I couldn't sleep I got up about 2 am and John-Mark about scared me to death! He had a bad dream and was just sitting in a chair in our kitchen/office area, in the dark! I think that would have scared me more than staying in my bed. I asked him if he wanted to go get in bed with James and he said no, he wanted to stay there. Eventually he fell fast asleep in the chair. Sweet Boy :)
This boy is a MESS and keeping me on my toes. He is a climbing monkey! He used to LOVE to see the bathroom door open so he could speed in to play in the toilet - his new favorite thing is to make a b-line for the bunk bed ladder. He will practically run by the open bathroom door to get to the ladder. I usually move the ladder every morning so he can't climb up it but sometimes I forget. Yesterday he was ALL THE WAY in James' bed!! Good grief. You can also often find him standing on the kitchen table, coffee table, or any toy that he can climb - you name it.
He's also eating more table food. Here is his first taste of avocado. He seemed to like it and ate it up but proceeded to throw it back up about 10 minutes later - ugh! So we haven't gone back to that yet. Lately he's started enjoying eggs but most of what he eats is still baby food - just easier for me right now. I'm loving these squeeze bags of baby food that they can totally do themselves! Such a time saver for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment