.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Facebook Photos

On many of the blogs I read there will every so often be the "I phone dump" post. Well, I don't have an I-phone so it takes some work to save pics from my phone to my computer and then upload to my blog but due to my phones low memory I recently decided to go through my phone photos and save them to my computer and delete them from my phone. Most of these photos have been posted on facebook but since this blog is my kids scrapbook I wanted to post them here too. Some of these date back to when Benjamin was a newborn.
Publix with all four when Ben was itty bitty - I put the groceries under Benjamin's pumpkin seat :)
Smiley Baby Boy!
Bama Ben!!
My baseball boys! My friend Nikki made the boys these super cute matching shirts :) Look how blond and long both boys hair is!
About a month we went to get in the car to go to the gym and I realized Jeremy had accidentally taken Benjamin's carseat in his car - ugh! I've really been trying to get back in the gym and I rememebered we had this car seat in the attic for a friend so I buckled it in really quick and Benjamin got to ride like a big boy for the day (facing forward!) He loved it.
This was the first time Ben got to sit in the "drivers" seat in the Publix shopping cart - He was haaapppy!
I may have posted a similar pic but I LOVE this one - Gracie in her camo, brothers rain boots, heart shirt and pig tails! Love this tomboy princess :)
This is how I found Gracie one day recently when I returned home from grocery shopping and she was home with Daddy and the boys. She has on her pj's, a different pair of the boys rain boots and is muddy from head to toe!
My friend Jen Latham gave us this Mini Mouse costume and she LOVES to wear it. The boys wanted to take a picture with her - do you think she adores her "boys" as she calls them?
We happened to be at the zoo when they opened thier new giraffe exhibit (and believe me if I had known we would not have gone that day - I think every school in a 50 mile radius was there on a field trip!) But it worked out that Gracie got to have a semi-private feeding with the giraffes and was on the news! I was standing off to the side feeding Benjamin - does she look like she needed me?
(The boys were in a zoo class - so they missed out :)
On one of the first really hot days of the spring I set up our little baby pool so the kids could cool off a bit. Well, it had been a while since I did the whole swim diaper thing and apparently I used a pull up instead of a swim diaper - I didn't realize it until Gracie's hiney kept getting bigger and bigger -Baby Got Back :)
John-Mark did it again! He passed his swim test at the YMCA - he had to swim over 40 feet -  in fact he had to take the test twice because about a week after he passed it they changed the distance and he had to do it again - of course my little fish had no problem :)
This was the face I got a few nights ago when I told Gracie she couldn't have a treat after dinner because she wasn't eating her brocoli - It also came with a "Don't be ugwy mommy!" And this is why we call her our "sassy sisser"
The "big" kids chillin' in the rocking chair at mom-mom and Papa Steve's

No comments: