So, how is it possible that my three oldest children have polar opposite hair types! Most people usually comment about James' hair since it is sooo thick and curly but John-Mark has some good hair too! His is more wavy but way more manageable than James. We have to keep James' cut pretty short or it just gets bigger and bigger :) Then there is Gracie with her poor mommy's hair - straight as can be! Although she doesn't favor me very much she has the EXACT same hair style I did when I was her age - straight and the front pulled back away from her face.



His has gotten pretty long but we love it - I need to trim it up though :)
This past weekend it was John-Mark's turn to spend the weekend with Mom-Mom and Papa Steve - which they all LOVE getting to be the only and center of attention for a bit :) One funny story from the weekend - they were talking to him about being good and no whining and complaning while he was there and he replied, "yea, we've got a little one at our house that whines, Gracie!" that stinker!!

And lastly we finally moved Benjamin out of the pack n play in our closet and in to his crib. He's done great and continues to be a great sleeper. We decided to go ahead and move Gracie's toddler bed in with the boys for now since when she gets up she heads in there anyway to play. Here's the new bed setup
Since he was away it was just the three of us. I've said it before but so crazy what perspective does. I used to think 3 was challenging until I had 4. Not that 3 isn't challenging but it's amazing what I'm able to get accomplished with "only 3" - ha! I've gotten to where I don't really like to go grocery shopping with all 4 of them - it's just too much to juggle and I can't fully concentrate on the job at hand :) But when I was down one I found myself thinking, "hmm, I only have 3 so I can totally run to the Western Meat Sale and check that off my list today" - and we did it without a hitch. We also hit the zoo and a friends birthday party. Then these two came home and went to exploring - have I said lately how much I LOVE watching them play all play together! Being an only child it just makes my heart smile to know they will always have each other :)
And lastly we finally moved Benjamin out of the pack n play in our closet and in to his crib. He's done great and continues to be a great sleeper. We decided to go ahead and move Gracie's toddler bed in with the boys for now since when she gets up she heads in there anyway to play. Here's the new bed setup
Oh, and here is one of James' latest masterpeices - None of my kids are really in to coloring for more than 3 minutes but lately James has really gotten in to coloring for long periods of time! Praying they all catch on to this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment