



How hysterical are they? I can't imagine what this is going to be like in a couple more months when John-Mark can get up and go too! I love the one where you can see Jeremy's finger trying to keep James in place - looks like he's taking him really seriously:) The reason James has his mouth open in the last two is because we were telling him to kiss his brother but I couldn't get the money shot. Atleast in the last one James is kind of looking towards the camera :)I forgot to post about the infamous stomach bug that finally found the way to our house a week and a half ago. I had heard about it from many friends and for that reason we had been laying kind of low until it "blew" over but somehow it found us anyway. It started with James throwing up. I didn't realize he was really sick because he acted fine - I thought maybe he had just gotten over heated after eating or something. Then the next night I felt it coming to get me - aahhh! The next day Jeremy got it (I later found out a babysitter we had a couple days before got it the same time I did - which she passed to her boyfriend!) The next day John-Mark had it. Then a friend of mine got it. Awful! The boys had the easiest bouts with it and outside of the icky diaper issue you would have never known they had it at all. What do families like the Duggers (18 kids and counting) do when something like this rips through their house - can you imagine!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment